Aug 21, 2009

Anthony Horowitz- Public Enemy Number 2


Anthony Horowitz is one of my favorite authors, I've enjoyed reading pretty much every book I've read! Public Enemy Number 2 is one of the books from the Diamond brothers series, it's about Tim Diamond and his Brother Nick Diamond; Nick is asked by the Chief Inspector Snape to assist him in catching a criminal- Fence, to do so he has to go to jail and try to be friends with one of the most dangerous criminals in England known as Public Enemy Number 1, you could imagine being trapped in the same cell with a murderer. But, it wasn't his choice, when he refused framed him and sent to jail unwillingly. Nick and the criminal actually became "friends", what will the mad killer do when he finds out Nick was working with the police all along?

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on this writing, Xinyi. I wonder if you've read any of the other of the books in this series. There are 3 all together, and all are good. Keep up the good work reading books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ya I read all three, actually, there's more than three, I'm starting on the fourth of the series, and I just finished "The Switch" also by Anthony Horowitz!

    ReplyDelete